Username Password: Remember me

Casillas: The Best Goalkeeper in 2011
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Casillas: The Best Goalkeeper in 2011

Casillas: The Best Goalkeeper in 2011 6 years ago #16

• Clothes419
  • Fresh Boarder
IFFHS has just announced the ranking list of the best goalkeeper in 2011. Casillas got the championship with 248 points. Manuel Neuer and Victor Valdes are ranked send and third separately with 130 and 114 points. On Facebook, Casillas thanked people who voted him.
“I have nothing else to say except for thank you.” Casillas showed on his Facebook, “It is not an easy job to keep long-term success as a goalkeeper, especially in Europe and even in the world range. I succeeded once again personally. I will keep on in 2012 because I want to win this award again. Thanks for people who support me unconditionally. This award belongs to you too. ”
To confirm and praise the glorious achievements Casillas has got, an avenue will be named after him. Iker Casillas Avenue is a 1,914 meters long road locating in Mostoles, that is, Casillas’ hometown.
Who is the best player for you? New Year is here and it is time to show your faithful support for your favorite one. Soccerjerseyreplica.com helps you here. It is a soccer jersey supplier being famous for its reliable service and reasonable price. It is releasing alluring promotions recently and you should seize the chance and pick your favorite one.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds