Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Will Lionel Messi Stay in Barcelona Forever?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will Lionel Messi Stay in Barcelona Forever?

Will Lionel Messi Stay in Barcelona Forever? 5 years, 7 months ago #20

Lionel Messi is only 24-year-old now and has been a top footballer. Is he the best one in history? Modest Messi avoided answering this question and he declared to stay in Barcelona forever.
Messi said in an interview, “I am only 24-year-old and it is only a beginning of my career. My final target is to win all honors of Barcelona and Argentina. I believe that I will get the same honor in Argentina as in Barcelona. I will get the same success sooner or later.” Besides, he commented about his position, “About my value in history, it depends on others’ judgment but not mine. In fact, I won’t set my target on it.”
Messi’s success should be closely related with the great attention and care from Barcelona. “I will only wear Barcelona jerseys and never in Real Madrid’s or in other’s.” Messi asserted, “Guardiola knows Barcelona better than us. He started from here as a caddie and now he has grown from a footballer to a chief manager. We are going on well.”
Last Edit: 5 years, 7 months ago by Soccer Fanatic.

Re: Will Lionel Messi Stay in Barcelona Forever? 5 years, 7 months ago #22

Messi mention he would like to play in an Argentina club before ending his football carrier. Where do you think he will play in Argentina?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds